Love is Here Album release!

Check out my HearNow page which will link you to my album through your preferred streaming or download site.
https://chelseamarshall.hearnow.com


Monday, December 2, 2019

First Week of Advent - Come O Love

First Week of Advent - Come O Love and make us whole once more

This Advent I'd like to share a video each week highlighting some of my favourite more contemporary Advent hymns.  Please join in and share your comments/thoughts as we journey during this season of waiting and transformation. 

Have a listen to "Come, Emmanuel" by Trevor Thompson, published by OCP.  A lyric that strikes me is:  Come, O Love - in power revive your people.


What areas of your life need reviving?   It could be something as simple as breaking a little bad habit, trying to be more generous during the holiday season or something more deep/complex such as the healing of a broken heart.  Our Lord wants to come into whatever or wherever it is that we need...individually and as a community.

2 comments:

  1. I love your idea for weekly advent postings and look forward to a great new song each week. You are so good at making me think/reflect about inportant things, in a way that I hadn't thought of, or didnt know I needed too. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and insight! This will be a great addition to my advent reflections this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found this helpful. We're all on the journey together - near or far! This Advent it's my hope that needs renewal - hope in Heaven, hope in love, hope that things all around us will work out for the best.

    ReplyDelete