Love is Here Album release!

Check out my HearNow page which will link you to my album through your preferred streaming or download site.
https://chelseamarshall.hearnow.com


Monday, November 25, 2019

Sometimes You Gotta Laugh at Yourself

  I'm sure we've all heard someone say - well I just gotta laugh or else I will cry! I find that true and sometimes you just gotta laugh because it's good for you and those around you! And in such a climate of fear, anxiety and anger both politically & economically  lately...we could use something 'light'.  So have a little listen to my "Love is Here Outtakes".  Kenny put it together a bunch of outtakes...some are me fooling around in recording session, tracks I sent him to review by email or captures of my reactions to hilarious mistakes.  I think he was kind and left off the REAL embarrassing ones...I'm still waiting for that shoe to drop ;).
I record my music in lots of different places...sometimes my basement
 is the cheapest and best option!

Love is Here - Outtakes

If you are a reader of my blog you get to check out full tracks for free on Soundcloud - click on this link:

Love is Here - Free Tracks :)

Dance Peanuts GIF - Dance Peanuts Snoopy GIFs

Also just a note - do not despair or be afraid!  We just celebrated the feast of Christ the King - where we are reminded that there is a powerful force beyond any level of government authority, God Himself. Christ is the King of a kingdom of justice, mercy, peace and eternal happiness. Let Thy Kingdom come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment