Love is Here Album release!

Check out my HearNow page which will link you to my album through your preferred streaming or download site.
https://chelseamarshall.hearnow.com


Saturday, June 30, 2012

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?



Good vs Evil, Stubbornness, Building your house on sand as opposed to rock - all themes found in this classic story.

I just HAD to share this lighthearted video with you...maybe sharing this catchy little tune will release it from "perpetual repeat" in my head ;)

I haven't posted anything in awhile...life has been too crazy.  The season of “letting go” is now in full force and I’ve entered a lovely time of transition – not always the easiest time but the Lord is with me.

The countdown is on until I leave for the Holy Family Convent in WI - 7 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment